Regardless of the artificial lift type, ongoing surveillance is critical to maximize production rates and avoid related workovers and failures. But, manually monitoring individual wells across entire fields on a continuous basis — especially in remote locations — is a real challenge for field personnel.
ProductionLink™ integrated production optimization platformprovides real-time transmission and monitoring of artificial lift operational data to effectively and efficiently optimize production. Delivering an integrated field connectivity solution, Baker Hughes brings wellsite data to the user through a secure web-based interface. ProductionLink solutions can help you minimize HSE risks (requiring fewer trips to the field), reduce well intervention costs and downtime, and maximize equipment run life.
Enhance solutions with tiered services
亚博竞彩App贝克休斯offers tiered services to further optimize production, with engineers making proactive changes to your wells.
- ProductionLink XP monitoring solutions gives you instant access to Baker Hughes experts who can help monitor well health and make proactive changes to the well and its devices — detecting events when they occur, communicating needed issues, and providing appropriate recommendations
- ProductionLink 24/7 surveillance solutions deliver real-time decision support around the clock. No matter the time of day, a Baker Hughes expert is monitoring downhole conditions and production system operations to resolve problems before they become critical.
- Quickly detect and respond to changing well conditions to maximize equipment run life and avoid potential failures
- Reduce field personnel for day-to-day operations, minimizing HSE risks and overhead costs
- Make remote decisioning in real time to continuously optimize production rates