- Protect your downhole tools from damaging debris
- Protect your reservoir against debris infiltration
- Improve flow rates to reduce rig time
- Completions and workover operations
- Land, shelf, and deepwater applications
Protect your downhole tools and equipment from damaging completion fluids debris with the高压碎屑过滤单元（HPDU）贝克休斯。亚博竞彩App
The system ensures easy installation in your system by connecting directly to your rig standpipe, downstream of rig tanks and high-pressure pumps. It is ideal for your land and offshore applications and can operate in 10,000 psi (690 bar) environments. In deepwater operations, an additional HPDU filter can be connected to your boost line to remove debris before it enters the system through the flow path.
Contact us today to learn how our HPDU can optimize your well construction by removing damaging completion fluids.