- Gain reliable, in-situ fluid analysis
- Capture up to 16 single-phase, 750-mL fluid samples in one trip
- Ensure high-purity fluid samples and accurate formation pressures
- Reservoir evaluation and well placement
- Real-time in-situ measurement of reservoir fluid properties
- Single-phase fluid sampling, sampling in deepwater, deviated, extended-reach, and other high-risk wells
Optimize your well placement and long-term production potential with theFASTrak™ Prism fluid analysis and sampling while drilling service贝克Hughes. Capture large volumes of high-quality reservoir fluids and get in-situ reservoir fluid analysis for accurate reservoir development and planning.
Real-time, in-situ fluid characterization
The FASTrak Prism service adds a new level of measurement precision to the proven family ofFASTrak流体sampling-while-drilling solutions. Through its advanced sensors—including a VIS–NIR spectrometer—the FASTrak Prism service fully characterizes your reservoir fluids, in real-time. The service also provides real-time formation pressure and mobility data for enhanced efficiency, superior well placement, and improved wellsite safety.
And through its multi-channel optical density and fluorescence measurements, the service allows you to:
- Accurately quantify fluid type and fluid fractions in multi-phase flow
- Map compositional changes within a reservoir column
- Assess reservoir connectivity
- Monitor and maintain single-phase flow when sampling reservoirs close to saturation pressure
Continual fluid measurements while drilling reduce risk and rig time, while accurately tracking any contamination and reservoir fluid properties prior to capturing a fluid sample. You also gain an accurate forecast of the required clean-up time to achieve a high-quality sample and a graphical readout of fluid type.
High-quality, high-volume sampling
Real-time characterization rarely provides the full reservoir analysis you need for strategic decision making. The FASTrak Prism service collects fluid samples with the quality, volume, and reliability required for confident, accurate analysis.
The service collects up to 12 liters of single-phase reservoir fluid per run—more than other commercial logging-while-drilling (LWD) services can reliably deliver. This gives you the fluid volumes you need for more detailed analysis, without multiple sampling runs.
And to ensure sufficient quality, the FASTrak Prism service incorporates proven FASTrak sample collection methods. The sample tanks use a nitrogen pre-charge to keep your samples in single-phase state, which maintains sample pressure above both the asphaltene onset pressure and saturation pressure. The service’sSmartPad™ closed-loop sealing systemprovides an efficient seal, even in highly unconsolidated sand formations and irregular boreholes.
You’re assured quality fluid samples that truly reflect what’s in your reservoir, which you can use to optimize multiple parts of your reservoir development and well planning, including:
- Accurately evaluate reserves
- Design the best completion and surface facilities
- Engineer the best flow-assurance program
The FASTrak Prism service builds on the extensive track record of FASTrak services for delivering large volumes of high-quality samples. With thousands of liters collected across hundreds of applications all over the world, our services have never become stuck on the borehole wall. And, FASTrak services set the world record for number of samples and volume of fluids collected in a single run.
Contact us today to learn how the FASTrak Prism service can improve your reservoir characterization and give you the high volumes of high-quality fluid samples you need.