- Achieve exceptional drilling performance with a fully integrated bottom hole assembly
- Accomplish exact well placement with near-bit azimuthal gamma-ray measurements
- Attain superior wellbore quality with automated wellpath trajectory control and con
- 简单或复杂的3D Wellbores
Baker Hughes has integrated hardware, software, automation and remote connectivity to deliver theLucida™ advanced rotary steerable service– a new way to achieve exceptional drilling performance, exact well placement and superior wellbore quality.
Integrated technologies, exceptional performance
Achieve exceptional drilling performance with the Lucida advanced rotary steerable service’s robust integrated bottomhole assembly (BHA), which includes:
- A fully customized drill bit is designed for maximum penetration rates and precise directional control in your most challenging formations. Bits are built for your specific application and include advanced directional control, premium cutters, and a proprietary connection. Together, these features ensure rapid, on-target drilling with superior durability.
- Near-bit dynamic sensors convey downhole measurements to surface in real time. Sensors measure downhole weight-on-bit, torque, and bending moment and direction. Accelerometers measure axial and lateral vibrations as well as torsional oscillations. This wealth of downhole data will let you drill faster and with greater directional control, without expending additional energy.
- Multi-chip module electronics extend your drilling envelop to hotter, deeper, and more demanding environments while also enhancing reliability
Precise well placement, superior wellbore quality
Ensure superior wellbore quality with the Lucida advanced rotary steerable service’s combination of automated wellpath trajectory control and continuous proportional steering.
The automated trajectory control system uses near-bit directional sensors to check azimuth and inclination every millisecond. The system then makes automatic, second-by-second adjustments to steer forces for precise control—even at high penetration rates.
The continuous proportional steering system uses three precision-controlled pads to maintain a continuous proportional steering vector that drills a smooth, in-gauge hole. The pads optimize the drill bit and hydraulics program to maintain steering control, independent of changes to bit pressure, flow rates, and drilling fluid properties.
The Lucida advanced rotary steerable service integrates these systems to reduce your wellbore tortuosity, while simultaneously lowering torque and drag during drilling. The result: higher quality curve sections and longer lateral sections drilled with greater speed.