- Increase productivity or injectivity in depleted, plugged, or marginal wells
- Maximize efficiency of stimulated completions
- Increase well connectivity in new completions
- Perforation breakdowns to increase injection rates and minimize tortuosity
- Wells with extensive near-wellbore damage
Improve formation penetration and connectivity to the wellbore with theTerraPERM™ propellant-enhanced completion service来自Bak亚博竞彩Apper Hughes。通过开设新的地理访问，Terraperm服务有助于优化您的完成并提高生产率。
面包师休斯的一部分亚博竞彩AppTerraconnect工程穿孔解决方案, the TerraPERM service deploys tools from theStimGun™ propellant-assisted perforating systemto dynamically clean and stimulate your near-wellbore area. Various tools are available to give you maximum stimulation design flexibility for a range of well configurations.
- 这KODIAK enhanced perforating systemis designed with propellant pucks placed internally within the perforating gun. This design enhances fracture propagation into the reservoir, effectively combining perforating and well stimulation in a single operation.
- 这StimTube assemblyincludes a specially designed propellant stick that burns quickly. This design is optimal for remedial and through-tubing operations.
Each of these propellant assemblies can be deployed via wireline, slickline, tubing, drill pipe, or coiled tubing to give you the greatest flexibility depending on your well conditions.
When the propellant in each of these assemblies ignites, it creates a burst of high-pressure gas that strikes the formation wall. The force of impact is sufficient to open up the perforations and generate new near-wellbore fractures.
Optimize your perforation job by combining the TerraPERM service with pre-job design analysis from ourPULSFRAC™建模软件. The software’s analysis results define critical parameters for your job, including propellant quantity, fluid-level requirements, pressure magnitude, and duration. It also provides your expected perforation tunnel cleanup, breakdown, and fracture results.