亚博竞彩App贝克·休斯公司（Baker Hughes Company）及其全体和多数拥有的实体（统称为“贝克·休斯集团”或“ BH Group”），尊重您对隐私的担忧。本隐私通知中的参考通知“贝克·休斯”，“ BH”，“我们”，“我们”和“我们亚博竞彩App的”是指负责处理您的个人数据的实体，这通常是获得您个人个人数据的实体数据。
This Privacy Notice applies to the personal data we obtain through the BH Group’s properties, including websites, mobile applications and social media pages that reference this Privacy Notice (“Online Channels”); offline collection in connection with sales, marketing, partner and supplier engagement (“Offline Channels”); and third-party sources, including ad networks and lead brokers (collectively, the “Channels”). This Privacy Notice does not apply to personal information obtained through our Careers website, which is subject to the BH Candidate Privacy Notice, or to products and services that post separate privacy policies.
在线渠道可以提供链接到其他third-party websites and features, or contain third-party cookies, that are not owned or controlled by the BH Group. Please review the privacy policies of these third parties to familiarize yourself with their practices. You may also exercise your choices regarding third-party cookies using our Cookie Consent Tool by clicking on “Cookies” at the bottom of the page for the BH Business you are interested in managing cookie preferences for.
• Contact information (such as name, phone and fax number, email and postal address) for you or for others (e.g., principals in your business);
• Information used to create your online account (such as username, password and security question and answer);
• Biographical and demographic information (such as date of birth, age, gender, job title/position, marital status and dependent, spousal and other family information);
• Purchase and customer service history;
• financial information (such as payment information, including name, billing address and payment card details (i.e., card number, expiration date and security code); bank account information; financial statements; income; and credit score);
• Location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and zip code) and the precise geolocation of your mobile device where we have provided notice and choice, as appropriate;
• Contact information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact;
Please note that providing personal data to us is voluntary on your part. If you choose not to provide us certain information, we may not be able to offer you certain products and services, and you may not be able to access certain features of the Online Channels.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies contain small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies are sent back to our website to allow us to recognize your device.
Analytical and Customization Cookiesallow our site to remember your preferences such as language selection and help you to view information that is most relevant to your interests; these cookies also help us to maintain and improve our websites by providing information on how visitors find and use the sites, and how well the sites are performing.
Advertising Cookiesmay be used in some cases to make advertising messages more relevant to you.
您可能会在我们的网站上在我们的网站上看到BH和选定的合作伙伴cookie列表，并通过访问我们的cookie同意工具来选择这些cookie，通过单击页面底部的“ cookie”，以了解您有兴趣管理cookie preferes的BH业务的“ cookie”。为了。除我们的Cookie同意工具外，大多数浏览器还允许您管理Cookie首选项。如果您决定在我们的网站上禁用cookie，那么完成后，您可能无法充分利用我们的所有网站功能。除了对本网站运行必不可少的cookie（必需cookie），您可以选择此网站上的cookie。请注意，如果您选择在我们的网站上管理Cookie，则该工具将在您的设备上放置一个cookie，以允许您的选择得到尊重。
To enhance your experience on our websites, we sometimes embed content and sharing tools from other third-party sites, such as “like” buttons from social networking sites; these third-party sites may also place and access cookies on your device. BH does not control the placement or access of these third-party cookies. The third parties can be found in our Cookie Consent Tool. Please review the privacy policies of these third parties to familiarize yourself with their practices. You may exercise choices regarding third party cookies using our Cookie Consent Tool by clicking on “Cookies” at the bottom of the page for the BH Business you are interested in managing cookie preferences for.
We may use the personal data we obtain to:
• Provide and administer our products and services;
• Process and fulfill orders and keep you informed about the status of your order;
• Conduct and facilitate surveys, sweepstakes, contests, focus groups and market research initiatives;
• Perform data analytics (such as market research, trend analysis, financial analysis and customer segmentation);
• Engage in ad retargeting and evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing efforts (including through our participation in ad networks);
• Provide customer support;
• Process, evaluate and respond to requests, inquiries and applications;
• create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments);
• Provide investor services;
• Conduct marketing and sales activities (including generating leads, pursuing marketing prospects, performing market research, determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns and managing our brand);
• Verify your identity and protect against and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality;
• Maintain and enhance the safety and security of our products, services, Online Channels, network services, information resources and employees.
We may combine personal data we obtain through Online Channels with information we obtain through Offline Channels, as well as other information, for the purposes described above. We may anonymize or aggregate personal data and use it for the purposes described above and for other purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law. We also may use personal data for additional purposes that we identify at the time of collection. We will obtain your consent for these additional uses to the extent required by applicable law.
Where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent for the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
The legal basis for BH processing your personal data as described above will typically be one of the following:
• Your consent;
• Performance of a contract with you or a relevant party;
• Our legitimate business interests; or
• Compliance with our legal obligations.
Personal Data Sharing
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal data about you except as described here or at the time of collection.
• We may share personal data within the BH Group for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice and ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place throughout the Group.
• We may share personal data with our joint marketing partners and other business partners for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
• We may disclose personal data about you (1) if we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (2) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request, (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, (4) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity or (6) otherwise with your consent.
• We reserve the right to transfer to relevant third-parties any information we have about you in the event of a potential or actual sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation) or other business combination. In such case, we will require the relevant third parties to provide comparable levels of protection as the BH Group provides with respect to the information we share.
我们可能会将通过渠道收集的个人数据转移到包括美国在内的其他国家 /地区，这些数据可能具有与提供信息的国家不同的国家保护法。如果这样做，我们将仅出于本隐私通知中描述的目的传输个人数据。在适用法律要求的范围内，当我们将您的个人数据转移到其他国家 /地区的接受者时，我们将采取措施通过适当的保障措施（例如欧洲标准数据保护条款）来保护该信息。
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal data we obtain about you. To update your preferences, limit the communications you receive from us or submit a request, please contact us as specified in the如何与我们联系section of this Privacy Notice.
To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may have the right to (1) access certain personal data we maintain about you; (2) request that we update, correct, amend, erase or restrict your personal data; or (3) exercise your right to data portability. Where provided by law, you may withdraw consent you previously provided to us or object at any time to the processing of your personal data on legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, and we will apply your preferences going forward as appropriate. To request to exercise these rights, please contact us as indicated in the如何与我们联系section of this Privacy Notice.
For more information with regard to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or California’s "Shine the Light" law, please see the “Additional Information” section.
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, a charge may apply before we provide you with a copy of any of your personal data that we maintain. Depending on your location, you may have the right to file a complaint with a government regulator if you are not satisfied with our response.
How We Protect Personal Data Transmission
Retention of Personal Data
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we retain personal data we obtain about you as long as (1) it is needed for the purposes for which we obtained it, in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Notice or (2) we have another lawful basis, stated in this Privacy Notice or at the point of collection, for retaining that information beyond the period for which it is necessary to serve the original purpose for obtaining the personal data.
This Privacy Notice takes into account the requirements set out by the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As mentioned above under “Your Choice”, you may exercise certain rights. In case you are a European citizen, the following rights specifically apply to you:
•根据艺术。16 GDPR you can immediately demand the correction of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data stored with us.
•根据艺术。18 GDPR，如果您对数据的准确性提出了质疑，则可以要求限制个人数据的处理，如果处理是非法的，如果我们不再需要数据，并且您拒绝其删除，因为您需要建立，锻炼，或捍卫法律要求。您还有权根据艺术享有权利。18 GDPR如果您根据艺术反对处理。21 GDPR。
•根据艺术。20 GDPR, you may request that the personal data you have provided us with be received in a structured, current and machine-readable format or you may request that it be transmitted to another person responsible.
•根据艺术。7 para。3 GDPR您可以随时撤回同意。结果，我们不再允许我们根据未来的同意继续进行数据处理。
Notice to California Residents
Subject to certain limits under California law, California residents may ask us to provide them with (1) a list of certain categories of personal data we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year and (2) the identity of those third parties. To obtain this information, please send an email email@example.com "California Shine the Light Privacy Request" in the subject line and in the body of your message.
The Online Channels are designed for a general audience and are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from children under the age of 13 through the Online Channels. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete the information from our records. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 may have provided us with personal data, please contact us as specified in the "How To Contact Us" section of this Privacy Notice.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
这个隐私通知可能会定期更新d without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information practices taking into current legal requirements. We will indicate at the top of this Privacy Notice when it was most recently updated.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice write to us at the address below. For other questions, visit ourContact Uspage.
Attn: Baker Hughes Privacy Team
Baker Hughes Company
Last Updated October 18, 2019