- Lower operating expenses by increasing ESP system run life
- Expand pump system application range in abrasive, high-temperature conditions
- Lower risks of pump plugging and performance degradation
- High-solids production wells
- High-temperature wells
- Abrasion protection of ESP pump impellers and diffusers
Get effective resistance to abrasive wear and corrosion in your electrical submersible pumping (ESP) system stages withArmor™ XL protective coatingfrom Baker Hughes.
The proprietary nickel-boron coating provides proven resistance against sand and other solids in producing wells. Armor XL is applied to the critical surfaces of your pump impellers and diffusers through multiple dip baths, which builds a uniform coating to a thickness of up to 0.5 mils (thousandths of an inch).
With Armor XL, you’re assured longer, more reliable ESP performance—lowering your operating expenses while maximizing your well’s production rates.
Contact us to learn how Armor XL protective coating can deliver economical ESP protection in your high-solids wells.