- Reduced maintenance costs, and improved maintenance preparation to mitigate unplanned events
- Dedicated feasibility studies; advanced technology injection and upgrade for all applications
- 3D-scanned virtual models of plant or machine to enable maintenance planning and complex feasibility studies
- Tailored cybersecurity solutions for customers who have a dedicated cyber asset protection (CAP) program
- On-site components inspection and qualification; performance test analysis and new technology selection based on results
- Centrifugal, reciprocating, and axial compressors
The Baker Hughes Advisory Service team manages a wide range of customer requests in the after-market spectrum. All our members have significant technical expertise in their disciplines, and our capabilities include preparation for outage events, parts inventory analysis, technical issue resolution, cybersecurity improvements, fleet optimization, availability and reliability improvements, complex feasibility studies—and much more.
With unmatched experience spanning every turbomachinery application in the world, our solutions draw on the industry's widest portfolio of knowledge and proven technologies to reduce costs and deliver high payback.
Our Advisory Service offers different depths of inspections and customized approaches to suit your needs. We go beyond standard inspection methodologies and develop project-specific methods to ensure that each customer's unique commercial and technical needs are fully addressed.
- Direct contact between our experts and the customer team
- Project-supporting schedule
- High-resolution 3D laser scan in preparation for lifting plan, feasibility studies, or to reduce HSE risk for parts-handling operations
- Targeted analysis of site’s current hacking risk exposure, and cybersecurity solutions
Level 3 inspections support site assessments for complex rehabilitation or rejuvenation projects:
- Remote site inspections supported by advanced communication systems